Geo4LibCamp Unconference Agenda 2023
Geo4LibCamp is structured as an unconference with suggested topics coming from the participants on the first day of the meeting, but we will also have a few prepared plenary sessions. Following the camp, on Thursday and Friday, we will have optional post-conference working sessions.
See the Eventbrite page for the full schedule.
Where/How to join
- All events will be held on the Stanford University Campus
- This online map displays locations
- Most of the conference, including lightning talks and unconference sessions, will be accessible via a single Zoom meeting link. See your Eventbrite confirmation email for the conference Zoom link.
- The Keynotes will be streamed via a separate webinar link listed in the event description.
2023 Planning Committee
- Nick Budak (Stanford University)
- Kimberly Durante (Stanford University)
- Eliot Jordan (Princeton University)
- Laura Krueger (Stanford University)
- Stace Maples (Stanford University)
- Karen Majewicz (University of Minnesota)
- Reina Chano Murray (John Hopkins University)